Selasa, 02 April 2013

My inspired people (1) - Hayley Williams (Paramore)

di 19.44
Hayley Williams
(born December 27, 1988)

She is my amazing Idol. I love her voice, her style and everything. She is funny (i think, i see a few video of her). She is cute and have a cute character. She is always know how make people happy with her song, her band. She loves her band so much, that's why i'm often hear her say that PARAMORE is a band. Yeah she is the lead vocal of my favourite band PARAMORE. Hayley so kind to her fans. I see some pictures of her take a photo with her fans. I'm always dreaming that i can meet her and doing something fun with her. Hayley, if you're reading this i hope you having fun and not getting mad to me. I just want to tell the world that i loves and inspired by you. I'm always get spirit when listening PARAMORE's Song. Hayley's voice is so cool and make me get my spirit again. Keep rocking the world Hayley. You're amazing and i love you :)

0 komentar:

 

It's My Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review