Jumat, 05 April 2013

I’m not one of those crazy girls

di 20.30

Maybe Now I’m one of those crazy girls , but I’m not one of those crazy girls .
I just want to see you. Sometimes i'm miss you so much. But i don't wanna be a crazy girls.
Thanks for everything that you've give to me. I will always remember the first time we meet and together.
How we spent our time where we have a free time together. I think this is the last for me, but God Has the different way for me and you. If we're created for together we will together again. I don't know where and when , but just believe in God that it's the best way for us. For our life and our family. I will always love you even though you will forget me. Just remember that i will be there for you every time you need me :)

0 komentar:

 

It's My Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review